Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics, or a yoga veteran trying to perfect a difficult stretch, SNY has classes for all skill levels and ages. Our talented and friendly instructors provide you with personal attention and care to help you on your path to Serenity. Join us in our beautiful Longwood studio today.
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 (Beginner/Gentle Intensity): A balanced class where beginners can learn and improve their practice and experienced students can deepen their practice with guided verbal instruction and relaxation between postures.
- Hatha Yoga for All Levels and Hatha Flow: Designed to stimulate the energetic portion of our body utilizing all forms of postures, breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation. Includes traditional elements of a Hatha Flow class to include warmup, sun salutations, vinyasa asana sequencing, back bend, forward bend, simple inversion, no head or handstands at all, stretch down, Yoga nidra and ending with meditation.
- Restorative Yoga (afternoons)/ Revive & Restore Yoga (mornings) - A very gentle healing Yoga for any age any level to relieve stress and balance Body mind and soul.
- Yin Yoga- poses are mostly seated and held for longer periods of time to provide deep stretch beyond muscle and address tight fascia. Very gentle, slow and restorative in nature as well.
- Gentle Beginner Yoga: perfect for first time on the mat. Easy gentle, breath work introduction, affirmations, easy postures, and a guided meditation.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga- Dacia has been teaching this class since 2008. The gauntlet has been passed on to Stephanie Weiss! Make sure you try this fun class with amazing sequencing.