Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics, or a yoga veteran trying to perfect a difficult stretch, SNY has classes for all skill levels and ages. Our talented and friendly instructors provide you with personal attention and care to help you on your path to Serenity. Join us in our beautiful Longwood studio today.
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 (Beginner/Gentle Intensity): A balanced class where beginners can learn and improve their practice and experienced students can deepen their practice with guided verbal instruction and relaxation between postures.
- Hatha Yoga for All Levels and Hatha Flow: Designed to stimulate the energetic portion of our body utilizing all forms of postures, breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation. Includes traditional elements of a Hatha Flow class to include warmup, sun salutations, vinyasa asana sequencing, back bend, forward bend, simple inversion, no head or handstands at all, stretch down, Yoga nidra and ending with meditation.
- Restorative Yoga (afternoons)/ Revive & Restore Yoga (mornings) - A very gentle healing Yoga for any age any level to relieve stress and balance Body mind and soul.
- Yin Yoga- poses are mostly seated and held for longer periods of time to provide deep stretch beyond muscle and address tight fascia. Very gentle, slow and restorative in nature as well.
- Gentle Beginner Yoga: perfect for first time on the mat. Easy gentle, breath work introduction, affirmations, easy postures, and a guided meditation.
- Peaceful Warrior Hatha Flow Yoga- Dacia taught this class from 20011-2018, The gauntlet has been passed on to Stephanie Weiss! Make sure you try this fun class with amazing sequencing.
- New Fusion Fitness Wellness Body Mind and Soul Integration Class. Spartan Soul Mat Pilates Yoga Meditation & Reiki - A Fusion Fitness & Holistic Life Healing Group Class, launch date July 11 2019.
This is the mega dose for Fitness Wellness and Healing on ALL levels Body Mind Soul and Spiritual cleansing.
The Spartan soul is one with physical strength, and resilience, while the mind is calm and focused, as the spirit prevails with resilience to any adversity.
This is the class that prepares you for the task to manage with peace and grace any life challenges that blind sight us many times.
This class is a sample, one and a half hour class covering every modality that Dr. Milescu is trained in, and loves to teach.
From 6 pm to 7:30 pm we peel away the outer layers of the body, and reach the inner realm of mind and soul through visionary healing via guided meditations and Reiki energy healing.
The class starts out with mat Pilates, followed by Breath work and Restorative Yoga, then ending with a Guided Meditation and individual Reiki healing to all in need.
This class is unique and the lesson plan created by Dr. Milescu. I hope you enjoy your journey.