- Is a 5000 year old system of health originating from India that benefits all aspects of an individual; physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
- Is a movement art that connects the body with the breath.
- Reduces the effects of physical stress on the body.
- Connects you with the body, mind and spirit.
Pricing: for more specifics please go under category pricing
Drop in Rate $5 cash
5 Class pack: 25$
10 Class pack: 50$
$30 a month unlimited Yoga- daily classes- 1 per day
$45 a month unlimited Yoga- 2 classes daily
Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics, or a yoga veteran trying to perfect a difficult stretch, SNY has classes for all skill levels and ages. Our talented and friendly instructors provide you with personal attention and care to help you on your path to Serenity. Join us in our beautiful Longwood studio today.
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 (Beginner/Gentle Intensity): A balanced class where beginners can learn and improve their practice and experienced students can deepen their practice with guided verbal instruction and relaxation between postures.
- Hatha Yoga for All Levels and Hatha Flow: Designed to stimulate the energetic portion of our body utilizing all forms of postures, breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation. Includes traditional elements of a Hatha Flow class to include warmup, sun salutations, vinyasa asana sequencing, backbend, forward bend, simple inversion, no head or handstands at all, stretch down, Yoga nidra and ending with meditation.
- Restorative Yoga- A very gentle healing Yoga for any age any level to relieve stress and balance Body mind and soul.
- Yin Yoga- poses are mostly seated and held for longer periods of time to provide deep stretch beyond muscle and address tight fascia. Very gentle, slow and restorative in nature as well.